Garbage Can Washer Cleaning System
The Garbage Can Washer GCW-ITR is designed to wash and rinse the interior of garbage cans sized up to 110 gallons using water, detergent, solvent or hot water. This system uses a high speed rotary nozzle for washing 100% the interior of drums and containers. The construction is heavy duty and includes an internal recirculation tank system with 120 gallons reservoir.
The wash station has a station control box containing a start and stop button and an emergency stop button. The washing station is protected by a safety system to prevent the operator from activating a station when a garbage can is removed prior to the wash cycle being finished.
Garbage Can Washer GCW-ITR Specifications
|Recirculation Reservoir/Sump Tank for Discharge||120 Gallon (454 liter) Capacity, 304 Stainless Steel with 304 Stainless Steel Reinforcing with integral fork lift pockets. Wash fluid drains by gravity.|
|Drum Wash Platform||304 Stainless Steel Perforated Screen with 1/8 inches holes.|
|Splash Guard/Pump Mounting||12 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel.|
|Electrical Control Panel||Painted Carbon Steel, Nema 4.|
Main Power Disconnect on the Front Cover.
One (1) PLC with adjustable timer.
Temperature control is included if the heat option is selected.
One (1) Soft Start for motor protection.
One (1) electronic safety switch (electronic photo eye).
System only washes if a drum is placed on the wash stand.
Push Button On/Off & Emergency E -Stop Controls.
|Wash Nozzle||One (1) Drumbeaters Custom Engineered Stainless Steel Fluid Driven Rotary Spray Wash Nozzle.|
|Pressure Pump & Motor||Multi-stage 304 Stainless Steel pressure building pump is powered by electric motor with electrical current at 480 VAC 3 PH 60 H. With one (1) custom removeable vortex breaker for cleaning, if needed.|
|Systems Electrical Requirements||480 volt, 3 phase 60 hertz 5 amp draw. The before mentioned amp draw does not include any additional electrical option(s). Other voltages and hertz are available upon request.|
|Fluid & Filtration System||One (1) 1" Aluminum Filter Bag Housing with Type 304 Stainless Steel Basket, Trade #4 Filter Bag Housing.|
- Unit Height 68.00" (157.48 cm)|
- Unit Width 63.0" (147.32 cm)
- Unit Depth 68.0" (152.40 cm)
- Unit Weight 1,300 lbs. (467.20 kg)
Drum Washer GCW-ITR Equipment Options
- Two (2) 5,000 Watt Electric Immersion Heaters
- Electrical requirements for 220 Volt
- Exterior Washing Gun
- Special High Impact Nozzle
- Upgrade the Electrical Control Panel Box to Nema 4X
- Steel Cover for the Wash Reservoir
- One (1) 1.5 hp 480 volt 60 hertz 2 amp draw Discharge Pump
- Electric Auto Fill for the Recirculation Tank
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System
- RT-500 Recirculation Tank
- RTF-500 (Return Tank Filtration) System
- Explosion Proof System Class I Div I Groups C & D
- Eplosion Proof Electric Heat - Class I Div I Groups C & D
- Explosion Proof 1.5 hp Discharge Pump
- Explosion Proof Oil Recovery Skimmer
- Recommended Spare Parts List