It is essential that the Web be accessible in order to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities
Computer accessibility refers to the accessibility of a computer system to all people, regardless of disability type or severity of impairment. Drumbeaters of America is committed to providing an electronic environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We recognise the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user including people with disabilities such as blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations and limited movement.
The Web is an increasingly important resource in many aspects of life: education, employment, government, commerce, health care, recreation, and more. It is essential that the Web be accessible in order to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities.
We are improving our web content accessibility following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We are covering a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities and will also often make web content more usable to users in general.
- Use sufficient contrast to make things easy to see.
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and alternatives for audio and video content.
- Make all functionality keyboard accessible.
- Make content adaptable; and make it available to assistive technologies.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future technologies.
- There are three levels of conformance to the accessibility guidelines: A (lowest), AA (mid-range), and AAA (highest) and our aim is to conform to AA Level.
We need your feedback
If you have any queries about the accessibility of this website please contact us.
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.