Begin your career with Drumbeaters of America
We are always looking for inspired and determined problem solvers.
Our facilitie is located in Elburn IL
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems. The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product development, implementation, and international contract manufacturing partners. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients' needs both locally and across the globe.
- 10+ years electrical engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications.
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks.
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering.
Drumbeaters of America provides a competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation, sick days, medical insurance, disability insurance, etc.
You can submit your resume to .
Drumbeaters of America Inc.
215 West Nebraska St.
Elburn, IL 60119 USA.