IBC Tote Washers
The IBC Tote Washer models TW-100 are designed to wash and rinse the interior of totes and containers. The system comes complete with PLC controls. The system includes a 500 gallon Tank Recirculation System. All Equipment Functions are PLC Controlled. This means that the standards to clean an IBC (Tote) are repeatable insuring the same quality standards desired are met each time. All machine functions (and make-up water if the auto fill option is selected) are automatic.
Drumbeaters IBC (Tote) Washing Systems are engineered as a complete system to make installation easy and efficient. Our washing systems can be installed in hours not days. Each major system component and the connections between the major system components are pre-wired and pre-plumbed. All connecting plumbing between the system components are pre-cut and ready to connect to valves that are tagged.
The electrical cables between the system components have multi-pin plugs that are easily plugged into the electrical control panels provided with the wash system. In the early stages of the project, the layout of the wash system is determined. The customer only has to bring the utilities to the washing system and then connect the utilities to the washing system based on the approved equipment layout.
Drumbeaters Drum and IBC (Tote) Washing Systems can achieve extremely high labor productivity per man hour through automation and using the latest technology in water based cleaning solvents. Therefore, fewer employees are necessary to clean the IBC’s (Totes).
- Washes totes and 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- High impact wash rotating nozzle
- Tote wash cap & nozzle assembly with 12ft. pressure hose
- Steel galvanized and stainless steel construction
- Tank recirculation system with 500 gallon capacity (1000 gallon optional)
- Tank construction: carbon steel or stainless steel
- Fully adjustable wash timer (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Push button On/Off controls
- Pressure pump 30 gpm, 350 psi, 10 hp
- Electrical control box Nema 12
- 480 volt, 3 phase 60 hertz (other voltages & hertz available)
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Inmersion heaters for heating the cleaning solution (inside of the Tank Recirculation System)
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System (inside of the Tank Recirculation System)
- Custom Configurations
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers that you need to know when selecting an IBC Tote Washing System (click here)
IBC Tote Washer - Custom Configurations
You can customize this system by adding additional components like a drum washers, drum washer crushers or 1000 gallon Tank Recirculation System.
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.