IBC - Tote Washers
The IBC Tote Washer models TW-100 are designed to wash and rinse the interior of totes and containers. The system comes complete with PLC controls. The system includes a 500 gallon Tank Recirculation System. All Equipment Functions are PLC Controlled. This means that the standards to clean an IBC (Tote) are repeatable insuring the same quality standards desired are met each time. All machine functions (and make-up water if the auto fill option is selected) are automatic.
Drumbeaters IBC (Tote) Washing Systems are engineered as a complete system to make installation easy and efficient. Our washing systems can be installed in hours not days. Each major system component and the connections between the major system components are pre-wired and pre-plumbed. All connecting plumbing between the system components are pre-cut and ready to connect to valves that are tagged. The electrical cables between the system components have multi-pin plugs that are easily plugged into the electrical control panels provided with the wash system. In the early stages of the project, the layout of the wash system is determined. The customer only has to bring the utilities to the washing system and then connect the utilities to the washing system based on the approved equipment layout.
Drumbeaters Drum and IBC (Tote) Washing Systems can achieve extremely high labor productivity per man hour through automation and using the latest technology in water based cleaning solvents. Therefore, fewer employees are necessary to clean the IBC’s (Totes).
- Washes totes and 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- High impact wash rotating nozzle
- Tote wash cap & nozzle assembly with 12ft. pressure hose
- Steel galvanized and stainless steel construction
- Tank recirculation system with 500 gallon capacity (1000 gallon optional)
- Tank construction: carbon steel or stainless steel
- Fully adjustable wash timer (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Push button On/Off controls
- Pressure pump 30 gpm, 350 psi, 10 hp
- Electrical control box Nema 12
- 480 volt, 3 phase 60 hertz (other voltages & hertz available)
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Inmersion heaters for heating the cleaning solution (inside of the Tank Recirculation System)
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System (inside of the Tank Recirculation System)
- Custom Configurations
We are the world leader in design, manufacture and installation of complete Drum Disposal Systems: Drum Crushers, Drum Washers, Plastic Drum Saw Systems, Tote Washers and Portable drum disposal/recycle solutions. All our systems are designed for continous heavy duty services.
Drumbeaters is staffed with mechanical and electrical engineers and has a prototype fabrication and machine shop. Final assembly of all products and systems is performed at Drumbeaters's facility located in Elburn, Illinois, USA.