Drum Washer Crusher - Model TRC-8000
This portable equipment is capable of washing and rinsing the interior of containers sized up to 55 gallons and crushing the washed and rinsed containers within the same chamber as where the wash/rinse steps were performed.
The system includes a 250 gallons Tank Recirculation System, generator and plc control mounted on a trailer.
The unit comes complete with fused electrical controls, hydraulic door safety switch, and an oil sight gauge with temperature indicator. This system uses a high speed rotary nozzle. Washing the drums with a high speed rotary nozzle will deliver wash fluid to 100% of the interior of the drums.
- Compaction force from 70,000 pounds to 85,000 lbs
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- Washes upto 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Washes close top and open top drums (interior)
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- Internal 120 gallons reservoir
- External Tank Recirculation System 250 gallons capacity
- Stainless Steel construction
- Fully Adjustable Wash Timer (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Push Button On/Off Controls
- Pressure Pump 20 gpm Motor 7.5 hp
- Mounted in a trailer
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Chamber for 85 gallon drum: Chamber enlarged for washing/crushing 85 gallon drum
- Dutch Door: This is a door that can open from the top and remain closed on the bottom for packing purposes
- Rinsing Tank 250 gallons
- Vent Fan: Heavy-duty Vents Fan. Custom & Std. sizes available
- Hepa Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
- External recirculation tank 500 gal capacity
- External recirculation tank 1000 gal capacity
- Two (02) 10,000 watt electric immersion heaters for the recirculation tank to provide hot water
- Special cover to control fumes and/or retain heat if water is heated
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System for the 1000 gallons tank recirculation system
- Multi Media Filtration System (MMF)
We are the world leader in design, manufacture and installation of complete Drum Disposal Systems: Drum Crushers, Drum Washers, Plastic Drum Saw Systems, Tote Washers and Portable drum disposal/recycle solutions. All our systems are designed for continous heavy duty services.
Drumbeaters is staffed with mechanical and electrical engineers and has a prototype fabrication and machine shop. Final assembly of all products and systems is performed at Drumbeaters's facility located in Elburn, Illinois, USA.