Drum Washer Crusher
The Drum Washer Crusher Model TRC-7000 is a dual purpose machine. It can be used to wash drums or/and to crush the drum in the same chamber.
This system uses a high speed rotary nozzle for washing 100% of the interior of the drums. The TRC-7000 will crush a 55 gallon drum down to 2.5" in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport fees. The drum station is protected by a safety system to prevent the operator from activating a station when a drum is removed prior to the wash/crush cycle being finished.
All hydraulic, plumbing and electrical connections between the equipment components are included and based on the location of the equipment components.
This equipment is completely pre wired, pre plumbed, fully tested, and ready for operation. We build the equipment with engineered electrical plug connections and easy to assemble hoses for simple and easy installation.
The TRC-7000 model includes an internal recirculation tank system with 120 gallons capacity. You can increase the washing-crushing rate/performance by adding and external tank recirculation system (250, 500 or 1000 gallon capacity).
Heavy duty construction, all structural components are made with steel.
- Compaction force from 70,000 pounds to 85,000 lbs
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- Washes upto 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Washes close top and open top drums (interior)
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- Internal Tank Recirculation System with 120 gallons reservoir
- Stainless Steel construction
- Fully Adjustable Wash Timer. (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Push Button On/Off Controls
- Pressure Pump 20 gpm Motor 7.5 hp
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- Electrical control box Nema 4 Wash Down
- 220/ 440 volt, 3 phase 60/ 50 hertz
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Chamber for 85 gallon drum: Chamber enlarged for crushing 85 gallon drum
- Vent Fan: Heavy-duty Vents Fan. Custom & Std. sizes available
- Hepa Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
- External recirculation tank 250 gal capacity.
- External recirculation tank 500 gal capacity.
- External recirculation tank 1000 gal capacity.
- Two (02) 10,000 watt electric immersion heaters for the recirculation tank to provide hot water.
- Special cover to control fumes and/or retain heat if water is heated.
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System for the 1000 gallons tank recirculation system.
- Multi Media Filtration System (MMF).
- Additional wash/crush stations (one, two, three or four wash/crush stations).