Drum Washer Crusher
This equipment is capable of washing and crushing drums or containers sized up to 55 gallon ( up to 85 gallon drums/containers see options) within the same chamber as where the wash steps were preformed and is designed to operate under continuous heavy duty service.
This equipment is completely pre wired, pre plumbed, fully tested, and ready for operation. We build the equipment with engineered electrical plug connections and easy to assemble hoses for simple and easy installation. Simple to follow assembly instructions are provided with the equipment. Assemble the machine; add hydraulic fluid, water or solvent, and you’re ready to process your drums. Through the touch screen, the system is fully programmable for different drum heights, different washing cycles, and crush only cycle. The number of washing and optional rinsing wand cycles can be selected, all washing, rinsing, and dwell timers are programmable, and the washing and rinsing temperatures are adjustable.
The washing and optional rinsing wand speeds can be adjusted separately by adjusting the hydraulic flow controls. At the control panel, the operator, or supervisor with password protection, uses the touch screen to select the drum size and washing options ie wash cycle time, and whether you will want to crush only or wash and crush. At the machine the operator places the drum into the machine chamber and uses the remote control panel to start the washing cycle. The remote control panel consists of an emergency stop push button, a cycle start push button, a cycle stop push button, a reset push button, a red “washing” light, and a green “ready” light.
All hydraulic, plumbing and electrical connections between the equipment components are included and based on the location of the equipment components.
The DWC-7000 model includes an internal recirculation tank system with 120 gallons capacity. You can increase the washing-crushing rate/performance by adding and external tank recirculation system (250, 500 or 1000 gallon capacity).
- Compaction force from 70,000 pounds to 85,000 lbs
- Internal wash wand for the washing cycle
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- Washes upto 55 gallon steel/plastic drums (85 gallon optional feature)
- Washes close top and open top drums (interior)
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- Internal Tank Recirculation System with 120 gallons reservoir
- Stainless Steel construction
- Fully Adjustable Wash Timer. (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Touch Screen Controls
- Pressure Pump 20 gpm Motor 7.5 hp
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- Electrical control box Nema 4 Wash Down
- 220/ 440 volt, 3 phase 60/ 50 hertz
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Chamber enlarged for washing/crushing 85 gallon drum
- Dual wash wand
- Nitrogen wand
- Automatic drum ejection system: For ejecting the crushed drum out of the chamber
- Automatic drum conveyor system: For moving the crushed drums to a dumpster
- Vent Fan: Heavy-duty Vents Fan
- Hepa Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles
- External recirculation tank 250 gal capacity.
- External recirculation tank 500 gal capacity.
- External recirculation tank 1000 gal capacity.
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance