Drum Crusher Compactor DC7000-10 Diesel
The DC7000-10 Diesel is a super heavy duty drum crusher system. It is used to crush a large volume of drums continuously. The DC7000-10 Diesel has all the options in a drum crusher that you will need or find. The DC7000-10 Diesel can and will meet all your needs including drum packing, air filtration, explosion proof, one touch operation, and much more. The DC7000-10 Diesel is the result of the past 25 years of being in the drum recycling/disposal business.
The DC7000-10 Diesel is a dual purpose machine. It can be used to compact waste inside of the drum or to crush the empty drum itself. The Model DC7000-10 Diesel will crush a 55 gallon drum down to 3" in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport fees. The unit comes complete with fused electrical controls, hydraulic door safety switch, and an oil sight gauge with temperature indicator. Heavy duty construction, all structural components are made with steel.
- 10hp Diesel Motor
- Crushing force up to 85,000 pounds at 3000 psi
- Crush 55 gallon steel drum down to 2.5"
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- 40 gallon hydraulic tank
- Drip Pan for Liquid Containment
- Cycle time of 25 seconds
- Directional Control Valve
- Drum ring locator keep the drum aligned
- Compacting inside of drums using a second plate and 15" clear chamber
- Safety interlocks door, prevent operation while door is open
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- 12 Volt Battery (Included)
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Hydraulic Push Button Controls
- Chamber for 85 gallon drum: Chamber enlarged for crushing 85 gallon drum
- Dutch Door: This is a door that can open from the top and remain closed on the bottom for packing purposes
- Fluid collection reservoir 30 gallons: Under the crushing chamber to collect any fluids inadvertently not removed prior to crushing the drum
- Automatic drum ejection system: For ejecting the crushed drum out of the chamber
- Automatic drum conveyor system: For moving the crushed drums to a dumpster or external container
- Vent Fan: Heavy-duty Vents Fan. Custom & Std. sizes available
- Hepa Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.