Drum Washer Tunnel
The Drum Washer Tunnel Systems Model DWT Series is a conveyor/tunnel system that is automated and capable of washing and rinsing upto 100 drums per hour (DWT-100 Model) & 200 drums per hour (DWT-200 Model). The system uses both static and rotating spray nozzles that will wash and clean open top drums. The conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 to 24 feet per minute for varying soil conditions.
The Drum Washer Tunnel DWT Series is engineered for continuous operation. This system is shipped completely pre-plumbed and pre-wired ready for simple connections to complete the washing system installation between modules. As the drums travel further on the conveyor, the washed drums pass through the rinse chamber and are processed in the same manner as the wash chamber insuring that 100% of the drum is rinsed.
The system uses static spray bar system or fixed wash nozzles that form a spray tunnel within the main wash chamber. As the drum travels on the conveyor passing through the main wash chamber that contains the static spray bar system or fixed wash nozzles, 100% of the exterior surface of the drums are washed. 100% of the interior of the drum is washed using a high speed 400 rpm rotary nozzle.
- Washes upto 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Washes interior & exterior of open top drums
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- General Construction Upper housing of the drum washing and rinsing chambers is constructed of 12 gauge 304 SS
- Fully adjustable conveyor speed (between 1 ft to 12 ft per minute
- Push Button On/Off Controls
- Pressure Pump
- Return Pump
- Electrical control box Nema 4 Wash Down
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
- Complete caustic and acid plumbing package
- External recirculation tank 1000 gal capacity
- Two (02) 10,000 watt electric immersion heaters for the recirculation tank to provide hot water.
- Special cover to control fumes and/or retain heat if water is heated.
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System for the 1000 gallons tank recirculation system.
- Multi Media Filtration System (MMF).