Drum Washer Cleaning System
The DW55-IO is designed to wash and rinse the interior and exterior of pails and drums sized up to 55 gallons using water, detergent, solvent or hot water if the electric immersion heater option is selected.
The construction is heavy duty and includes an internal recirculation tank system with 120 gallons reservoir.
This system uses high speed rotary nozzles. Washing the drums with a high speed rotary nozzles will deliver wash fluid to 100% of the interior and exterior of the drums or containers.
The drum station is protected by a safety system to prevent the operator from activating a station when a drum is removed prior to the wash cycle being finished.
- Washes upto 55 gallon drums (steel and plastic)
- Washes interior & exterior of close top and open top drums
- Can use water, detergent or solvent
- Stainless Steel construction
- Internal Tank Recirculation System (220 gal for one wash station & 440 gal for two wash stations)
- Fully Adjustable Wash Timer. (1 sec. to 66 hours)
- Push Button On/Off Controls
- Stainless Steel Stack Pump
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- Electrical control box Nema 4 Wash Down
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- High Impact Wash Nozzle
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
- MMF (Multi Media Filtration) System
- Complete caustic and acid plumbing package
- External recirculation tank 500 gal capacity (for one wash station)
- External recirculation tank 1000 gal capacity (for one or two wash stations)
- Additional wash station (two wash stations)
- Two (02) 10,000 watt electric immersion heaters for the recirculation tank to provide hot water
- Special cover to control fumes and/or retain heat if water is heated
- Oil Recovery Skimmer System for the 1000 gallons tank recirculation system
- Discharge Pump - Self Priming Pump
- Rinse Cycle
Drum Washer DW55-ITR Configurations
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.