Drum Crusher Compactor DC7000-10 Electric
The Drum Crusher Compactor Model DC7000-10 is a super heavy duty drum crusher compactor system. It is used to crush a large volume of drums continuously.
The DC7000-10 is a dual purpose machine. It can be used to compact waste inside of the drum or to crush the empty drum itself. The Model DC7000-10 will crush a 55 gallon drum down to 2.5" in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport fees. The unit comes complete with fused electrical controls, hydraulic door safety switch, and an oil sight gauge with temperature indicator. Heavy duty construction, all structural components are made with steel.
The DC7000-10 can and will meet all your needs including drum packing, air filtration, explosion proof, one touch operation, and much more.
- 10hp electric motor
- Crushing force up to 85,000 pounds at 3000 psi
- Crush 55 gallon steel drum down to 2.5"
- Piercing point on the crushing plate
- 40 gallon hydraulic tank
- Fluid collection reservoir 4.5 gallons under the chamber
- Cycle time: 25 seconds
- Automatic Push Lever crushing control
- Drum ring locator keep the drum aligned
- Compacting inside of drums using a second plate and 15" clear chamber
- Safety interlocks door, prevent operation while door is open
- Emergency stop push button and motor starter
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- Electrical control box NEMA- 12
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Explosion Proof System: When you have a hazardous area
- Chamber for 85 gallon drum: Chamber enlarged for crushing 85 gallon drum
- Dutch Door: This is a door that can open from the top and remain closed on the bottom for packing purposes
- Fluid collection reservoir 30 gallons: Under the crushing chamber to collect any fluids inadvertently not removed prior to crushing the drum
- Automatic drum ejection system: For ejecting the crushed drum out of the chamber
- Automatic drum conveyor system: For moving the crushed drums to a dumpster or external container
- Vent Fan: Heavy-duty Vents Fan. Custom & Std. sizes available
- Hepa Filter: This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 micrometers (µm) in diameter
- Galvanized Finish: Protective coating of zinc to provide corrosion resistance
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.