Drum Crusher DC5000-10
The Drum Crusher Model DC5000-10 will crush a 55 gallon drum down to 3" in height greatly reducing storage space requirements and transport fees. Heavy duty construction, all structural components are made with heavy steel plate.
The unit comes complete with motor starter, hydraulic door safety switch, and an oil sight gauge with temperature indicator. Take control of your drum disposal with this affordable model.
- 10 hp electric motor
- Crushing force 60,000 pounds at 3000 psi
- Crush 55 gallon steel drum down to 3"
- Cycle time of 35 seconds
- 40 gallon hydraulic tank
- Drip Pan for Liquid Containment
- Directional Control Valve
- Drum ring locator, keep the drum aligned
- Emergency stop push button and motor starter
- Portability with Fork Lift Truck
- Electrical control box NEMA- 1
- Safety features to comply with OSHA
- Heavy Duty Steel construction
- Explosion Proof System
- Hydraulic Push Button Controls
About Drumbeaters of America
For over a quarter century, Drumbeaters of America has been designing and manufacturing systems that can wash, rinse, and crush drums, pack drums, remove residues from containers without increasing the waste stream, provide closed loop dispensing systems for viscous and air sensitive products, remove oil from soils, drill cuttings, and surfaces, and many more application solutions.
Drumbeaters of America Inc. specializes in engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial companies to reduce the volume of waste products generated in manufacturing, to transform the waste products so that the waste products can be recycled, and to preferably totally eliminate all wastes.
With Drumbeaters selection of equipment, all the necessary capabilities to properly remediate a wide range of waste products and to prevent the generation of waste are available. This is particularly important for companies wanting to achieve and maintain ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 certification.