IBC Tote Washer - Mobile Platform
Drumbeaters of America Inc. has engineered a unique and self-sufficient IBC/Tote Washing System that is mounted on a trailer to travel to where the IBC’s/Totes and drums are located. Two (2) IBC's/Totes can be washed at one time with an estimate of 15 to 20 IBC’s/Totes per hour.
This system has its own 65 KW generator but can also be operated using a facilities electrical power. Some of the special features are as follows:
- Two Heating Systems to heat the wash fluid
- Two IBC/Tote (& Drum) Wash Stands
- Two Stainless Steel Pressure Building Wash Pumps
- Two Stainless Steel Bag Filters
- Power - 65 KW Diesel Generator or connect to facility electricity
- Multiple stainless steel return pumps
- PLC & Push Button controls
- Multi-Media Filtration System to clean the wash fluid.
- 304 Stainless Steel Cladding
- Sump & Wetted Surfaces – 304 Stainless Steel
- Base Structure – Carbon Welded Steel with Galvanized Finish